Partnerships for Health provides training classes and media designed to:
- promote best practice in dementia care
- enhance the wellness of people with dementia and their caregivers
- improve organizational leadership
- increase public awareness and knowledge
- teach practical, hands-on skills caregivers need to create meaningful relationships with those they care for throughout the lifespan.
Our Mission reflects these core values and goals.
Partnerships for Health is led by Heather McKay, an Occupational Therapist and Dementia Care Specialist.